Here’s my 30 day bucket list:
- Our team help recruit 250 restaurants to register for Share Our Strength’s Dine Out for No Kid Hungry.
- Write and present to the “Changers of Commerce” founding team a first draft of the marketing plan to recruit 1 million business leaders to become “Changers of Commerce”.
- Work with Lara Cresswell to plan for a global TR30days rollout for the end of 2011.
- Write weekly on “The Social Ripple”.
- Plan trips and/or time with a few of my mentors Kathleen Wood, Joni Doolin, Debbie Shore and Molly Fletcher (talk her into being my mentor first ; ) Write a favor list for each of them (favors I can do for them that is).
- Take on two more people to mentor.
- Plan one on one’s with the folks on my team and support them in building their personal brands and working on their UCL’s. Recruit one more consultant to the TR team.
- Schedule the next two TR Live workshops: Social Media The Complete Package AND Ultimate Career Lifestyle.
- Spend time either virtually (skype) or in person weekly with my family and love ones. Plan a July vacation with them.
- Take care of my body: Exercise 5 x per week. Yoga 1-2 times per week (yes give it another shot) and get a massage every other week.
- Eat healthier: Start back up the 4 Hour Body eating program.
- Find an outlet for my political passions.
For more inspiration check out this video made by Chris Reed: